Fulvio joined Dunphy Best Blocksom in 1994 and conducts a business and estate-oriented practice.
He brings extensive experience in the areas of business law, corporate restructuring, mergers & acquisitions, commercial transactions, trusts, banking, mental incapacity and estate planning & administration.
Fulvio is committed to teaching and mentoring the newest members of the profession. He was an instructor for the bar admission courses required for the admission of new lawyers and has instructed at the University of Calgary Law School.
Fulvio is a member of the DBB Law Articling Committee and coordinates the in-house training program. He has completed his training as a collaborative lawyer and is an appointed executive member of the Wills and Trusts subsection of the Canadian Bar Association.
Fulvio is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) with a Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP) designation and a member of the Estate Planning Council of Calgary.
Fulvio enjoys presenting to organizations large and small on topics relevant to individuals and entrepreneurs, including:
- Buying and Selling a Business
- Estate and Disability Planning
- Succession of Family Held Businesses
- Proper Use of Trusts
- Duties and Responsibilities When Acting as a Personal Representative
- Director and Officer Liability
- Private Lending and Security
- The Use of Shareholders Agreements in Privately Held Corporations
- Protection of the Elderly and Vulnerable Individuals