We value community
Community is not just a catchphrase at DBB Law. Our philosophy and identity is rooted in the values of being active contributors in our community. Our firm’s lawyers volunteer on numerous boards, societies and charitable organizations in Alberta and across the country. This commitment to our community remains a fundamental priority and forms an integral part of the DBB Law philosophy.
The depth and breadth of expertise we offer, combined with our ability to deliver individually tailored legal solutions, ensures that we continually surpass client expectations.
Find out more about our team and legal services.
Committed to serving and supporting the community
Some of the organizations and charities that DBB Law lawyers have been involved with include:
- Calgary Legal Guidance
- Student Legal Assistance
- Immigrant Services Calgary
- Calgary Women’s Emergency Shelter
- YW Calgary
- Canadian Women for Women in Afghanistan
- Sonshine Community Services
- Canadian Women’s Foundation
- The Distress Centre
- Calgary Flames Ambassadors
- Alberta Council of Women’s Shelters
- Calgary Youth Justice Committee