Members of our tax group are also members of our other groups and have diverse expertise in areas of corporate/commercial, banking, real estate law, trusts, wills, and estates. This range of experience allows our tax practitioners to understand and appreciate the non-tax aspects of your particular situation or transaction, all with a mind to providing you integrative, cost-effective services and solutions, to address your unique tax needs and planning.
From the review of your personal or corporate tax situation or structure, to the tax efficient set-up, expansion or sale of your business, to advising on the creation and administration of family trusts, to advising on the tax-efficient division of assets upon marriage break-down or separation, to tax-planned wills or advising estates on post-mortem tax planning, our practitioners are able to provide you with their practical advice and creative solutions.
Our services include:
- Tax planning for individuals and corporations
- Business expansion and succession planning
- Business set-up, reorganization and restructuring
- Tax planning for trusts and complex estates
- Post-mortem tax planning
- Tax and estate planning for Canadian individuals with US property or real estate
- Planning for asset distributions or transfers upon divorce/separation
- Advising lawyers, accountants and other advisors on tax matters and proposed-transactions for clients
Our lawyers can provide you and your advisors with the advice and expertise throughout every stage of the tax planning process, from the creation of the initial plan through to implementation.
We welcome new clients or advisors who need advice on a particular tax matter or who are looking for a firm who offers practical, cost-effective solutions.
Get in touch with us to see how we can help you.